Head of Marketing (Remote)
Here’s your chance to hop on board a B2B SaaS rocketship and help take it to the stars! As the marketing leader at an insurtech scaleup, you’ll own marketing, building out the strategy, programs, and team as we push into new territories and scale our revenue.
You’re a strategic thinker who also loves rolling up their sleeves to execute. You’re known for creating marketing plans that achieve results—and you can manage, measure and analyze the data to prove it.
What will you be doing?
- Define and execute ProNavigator’s marketing strategies to create a powerful brand and contribute substantially to pipeline and revenue goals.
- Create engaging content that amplifies our brand, differentiates our product, and establishes ProNavigator as a leader in the industry.
- Create and run ABM campaigns and marketing initiatives to drive qualified inbound leads.
- Measure performance of all marketing programs against defined goals.
- Work successfully with multiple departments including product management, sales, and customer success.
- Reporting directly to the CEO, serving as a key member of the company leadership team.
- Manage and mentor others as you build out the marketing team.
What are we looking for?
- A strategic B2B marketing thinker with impeccable attention to detail.
- Proven ability to use storytelling and creative writing to distill complex topics into compelling content (we look forward to seeing your samples).
- Demonstrated ability to work both independently and collaboratively with others.
- Experience with demand generation across a range of channels and disciplines including events, content marketing, digital marketing, SEO, and more.
- Experience with revenue operations systems, such as HubSpot and Salesforce.
- Post-secondary education in marketing, communications, or a relevant discipline.
- Bonus points if you bring marketing experience related to AI, machine learning, or other complex technologies.
- Experience with account-based marketing is also a strong plus.
What do we offer?
- Growth: We've been named a Canadian Rocketship—a place that can launch and accelerate your career—by TechTO.
- Challenge: We’re solving machine learning problems that no one else is. If you love puzzles and problem-solving, you’ll love it here.
- Impact: The work you do as a ProNavver has an impact in the real world. You’ll help us spark positive change and innovation in an established industry.
- Celebration: Recognition feels good, doesn’t it? We know it, so we make sure to share it in ways both big and small.
- Comp: We’re no deep-pocketed Google but we offer a competitive salary and benefits package, including three weeks vacation for all + time off over the December holidays
- Flexibility: We understand you have commitments, families, and lives outside of work. Hours and time off can flex to your needs.
- Open minds: Who wants to do things the way they’ve always been done? Not this crew. We value new ideas and perspectives.
- Helping hands: ProNavvers are friendly, collaborative, and ready to pitch in. You’ll notice it on your first day and every day.
- Remote Work: Right now, our team is fully enabled for remote work.
ProNavigator is a venture-backed insurtech company on an exciting growth path. We build software, powered by machine learning and natural language processing, that helps insurance companies boost their operational efficiency, improve team satisfaction, and win more clients.
We’re tackling and solving unique challenges in the AI field by adapting the technology to the intricacies of insurance. Every day is an exciting new opportunity to collaborate with colleagues in pushing the tech forward and supporting clients to do their best work.
We value our diverse and inclusive workforce. Are you good at what you do? Are you collaborative, helpful, and motivated to succeed? These are the kinds of things that matter to us.
If you’re excited about this role, but don’t meet 100% of the qualifications we’ve listed, we encourage you to still apply. If you need accommodations during the hiring process, please let us know.