Health, Safety & Environment Analyst
Water Service Corporation
Reporting to the Director, Health, Safety and Environment, the HSE Analyst is responsible for ensuring that the data and information in HSE programs and materials are valid, updated, and within compliance standards and regulations.
What you'll do:
You will create, develop, manage and share HSE documentation, templates, programs, and reports across the organization to keep employees up to date with HSE standards using SharePoint.
- Format documents and forms in Word and PDF.
- Create process flowcharts by consolidating worksheets to improve process efficiency;
- Analyse and report safety statistics reports to business units;
- Review all HSE and Canadian Utilities procedural documents for accuracy, flow, and readability, and ensure consistent formatting and style and industry standards;
- Maintain file management structure and document revision control processes for HSE and Canadian Utilities;
- Manage content for the HSE, Canadian and USA Operations groups' Microsoft Teams sites;
- Manage the HSE department intranet site;
- Support and assist in assigning and tracking safety training, and assist with development and updating of procedures;
- Support development of HSE reports; support development of information materials for contractors and service providers to help ensure their compliance with Corix HSE requirements.
Who you are:
To be successful in this role, you will need to have a high school diploma (or equivalent) and 2 to 4 years of directly related experience in a health and safety role. You also have:
- Experience with COR Audits
- Proficiency in SharePoint, Microsoft Office Suite including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Familiarity with Microsoft Teams would be beneficial
You are a highly organized team player with excellent communication skills.
You are available and committed to the role for a minimum of one year, starting at the beginning of May 2021 until the return of the incumbent.
We anticipate this role to be performed remotely until we can safely re-open our Calgary office, and then there will be an expectation to attend the office occasionally.
Want to find out more about working at Corix? Please visit our website and apply at www.corix.com
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those shortlisted will be contacted. No telephone calls or recruitment agencies will be accepted. Corix is committed to providing an inclusive and accessible candidate experience. Accommodations are available upon request.