PTW Energy Services Ltd.
PTW is a leading industry solutions provider delivering construction, fabrication, and maintenance services. Our network extends across Canada and the United States. We have workforce of talented people proud of the safe and reliable work we perform for our customers every day. We create and deliver innovative industrial solutions to customers in the agricultural, mining, oil and gas, petrochemical, pulp and paper, nuclear and renewable energy industries..
PTW is hiring an INDUSTRIAL PAINTER to join our team in Calgary, AB!
A DAY IN THE LIFE…
- Operates paint equipment and utilizes supplies. Mixes and applies basic and industrial paint as per specifications.
- Measures paint thickness as per specifications. Inspects final product, ensuring conformance to specifications.
- Performs daily maintenance and minor repairs of painting equipment.
- Masks skids for sandblasting and painting. Cleans and prepares skids for painting. Packages skids for shipping. Assists Sandblasters according to job specifications when required.
- Performs rigging techniques as per industry standards.
- Operates forklift and overhead cranes to transfer skids and packages throughout shop.
- Two to five years of experience in a similar industry preferred.
- NACE and SSPC certification an asset.
- Previous experience with material handling preferred.
- Previous experience with water based, epoxy paint and primer mixing requirements an asset.
- Proficient in both English and Metric dimensions.
- Overhead crane certification required.
- Forklift certification preferred.
- WHMIS certification required.
- TDG certification an asset
- Must have own transportation as location is not accessible with public transportation.
- Must have CSA approved safety boots.
Competitive Wages and benefits plans |RRSP program available | Quality work | Safety and quality are built into everything we do | Safety Training and PPE provided | Consistent work | Opportunity for advancement | Learning and development | Opportunities to travel, stay local or relocate | Team atmosphere | People-focused company
PTW is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to achieving greater accessibility by providing accommodation for people with disabilities during our hiring process. Accommodations are available on request for qualified candidates during each stage of the recruitment process.