Interior Division (Cranbrook Area) Pipe Layer
TYBO Contracting Ltd.
You will be responsible for working with the site Foreman and machine operators installing various pipe works, site grading, excavations, grouting, raking and shoveling along with other site dependant tasks. All members of the Tybo team are expected to act in accordance with company and site health and safety regulations, site cleanliness and promote quality and safety values within the workforce.
Tasks will include:
- Laying and joining concrete, plastic or cast-iron pipe for drains, sewers and Watermains
- Rigging pipe for hoisting
- Prepare and grade trenches manually or working with onsite equipment operators
- Participating in toolbox meetings and pre-task inspections
- Ensuring all work is completed within specifications and according to blueprints or building plans
- Maintaining tools, cords and equipment so that they are kept in good working order and are safe for use
- Maintaining the work area(s) in a clean and orderly manner on a continuous basis.
- Regularly required to stand as well as other physical requirements such as sitting, walking, climbing or balancing and stooping, kneeling, crouching or crawling.
- Communicating with other crew members and following supervisors instructions
- Various other site tasks
Successful candidates must:
- Be physically fit to perform manual labour in all types of environments and conditions, including heavy lifting
- Participate in training and other forms of development to strengthen technical, safety and other skills.
- Consistently report for work on time and in appropriate attire
- First-Aid is an asset
Powered by JazzHR