INTERNSHIP - Finance Intern
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
ABB Smart Buildings (ELSB) digitally transforms commercial, industrial and residential buildings for the highest comfort, efficiency, safety and security - enhancing quality of life in the buildings of the future, through sustainable electrification solutions, services and products.
As a Finance, Accounts Payable Intern, you will be part of a manufacturing finance team and will share with other colleagues the responsibility of financial and general accounting for one of our Canadian plants.
- Reconciliation of variances and monitoring of accounts payable;
- Reconciliation of accounts (suppliers and others);
- Support to cost price analysts;
- Collaborate, share and communicate with team members;
- Know and respect the rules of health and safety at work;
- Participate in the continuous improvement program;
- Performs various tasks related to the position.
- College diploma (D.E.C.) in administration or university studies in progress;
- 1 to 2 years of experience in a similar position (accounts payable, general and/or financial accounting);
- Experience in a manufacturing environment
- Basic knowledge of cost price
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office, more specifically Excel;
- Great attention to detail and meticulousness with numbers;
- Autonomy, resourcefulness;
- Good sense of organization and priorities;
- Team player;
- Good communication skills;
- French and English, spoken and written (bilingualism essential)
More about us
Named to Forbes 2020 list of top 15 employers in Canada, ABB values the dedication, commitment and expertise of our employees. ABB is an Employment Equity Employer and believes in an inclusive and diverse workforce. Committed to ensuring that all policies and practices respect the Employment Equity Program, we aim for our workforce to be truly representative of the four designated groups; women, aboriginal people, members of visible minorities, and/or persons with disabilities. ABB will provide reasonable accommodation to applicant with disabilities and encourage applicants to self-identify in the application process.