INTERNSHIP - Marketing Analyst
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
ABB Electrification business (EL) is a leading provider of a full range of protection, control and measurement solutions - enabling safer and smarter electricity flow from substation to the point of consumption. We deliver products and systems designed to connect, protect and control electrical systems, ensuring reliability, efficiency and safety for equipment and personnel.
- Assists Product Management team on Special Projects and Process Improvement.
- Participates in a variety of projects that support the needs of the department/team.
- Works with the members of the team to identify so-lutions and perform tasks that accomplish individual and team goals
- Creates and update documentation, perform data entry and create a variety of documents
- Explores industry and customer websites and conduct research, perform analysis and record data in the database
- College or University student in marketing
- Proficient in Microsoft applications (Excel/Word/PowerPoint)
- Excellent communication skills
- Bilingual French and English (spoken and written)
More about us
Named to Forbes 2020 list of top 15 employers in Canada, ABB values the dedication, commitment and expertise of our employees. ABB is an Employment Equity Employer and believes in an inclusive and diverse workforce. Committed to ensuring that all policies and practices respect the Employment Equity Program, we aim for our workforce to be truly representative of the four designated groups; women, aboriginal people, members of visible minorities, and/or persons with disabilities. ABB will provide reasonable accommodation to applicant with disabilities and encourage applicants to self-identify in the application process.