Investor Relations Director
Think Research is changing the way healthcare is delivered - we are a global SaaS company that delivers the latest clinical knowledge to the point-of-care in hospitals, seniors care homes and in the community. The body of global medical research grows exponentially every day. Itâ€™s impossible for doctors to keep all of the latest best-practices in their heads so we make software that brings it to their fingertips, organizing medical knowledge and data to improve patient care. We're a fast-growing publicly traded company (in 2800 healthcare facilities and counting) and weâ€™re making a global impact with a footprint in seven countries. If you are looking to improve patient care and are passionate about technology â€” look no further.
- It's not every day that you have the chance to change the way your friends and family are cared for - Make an impact!
- Be a part of the digital disruption happening in healthcare and do challenging, meaningful work
- Weâ€™re growing, and so will you with leaders who will support your development through mentorship and other opportunities
- Collaborative, creative, dynamic and flexible work environment, with a start-up spirit
The Investor Relations Director plays a key role in the development and execution of Think Researchâ€™s IR program. This will include managing the flow of key financial, technical, and corporate information between internal and external parties including managing the needs of institutional and retail shareholders, equity analysts, and broader stakeholders.
Working closely with the Senior Leadership team and both the Legal and Finance teams, this role requires a skill set with the ideal applicant having a solid foundation in finance and capital markets.
You Will Have The Opportunity To:
- Develop and execute the annual marketing/investor engagement plan
- Promote a full and fair valuation for the company through effective narrative development and disclosure review for earnings releases, roadshows, and investor conferences and presentations
- Engage and develop strong relationships with investors, shareholders, and sell side research analysts
- Respond to retail shareholder requests for information
- Supervise the quarterly reporting and conference call process and ensure the ELT is well prepared by preparing the presentation, speaking notes and potential Q&A
- Maintain strong company and sector expertise
- Collaborate across the company with business leads, strategy, and communications to develop narrative and maintain consistency of messaging
- Partner with the Finance team in consensus and scenario modeling, stockholder analysis, and ad hoc analysis
- Review external research reports issued by analysts and provides summary and analysis to management and prepares feedback for the analysts as required
- Monitor trading in the companyâ€™s shares and analyze significant changes; informs senior management in a timely manner when such changes occur
- Operationalize all processes in the Investor Relations through process documentation, design, and execution to realize efficiencies
What You Will Bring:
- 5-7 years progressive work experience in the healthcare/health tech industry or capital markets, focused on technology is preferred.
- A formal professional designation would be an asset (e.g., CA, CFA, MBA), as is formal training or experience in communications (e.g., communications, journalism, media).
- Experience with and understanding of continuous disclosure regulatory requirements in Canada
- Knowledge of investor relations demonstrated through relevant work experience
- Demonstrated experiences with organizational changes, crisis management, reputation management, adaptable, flexible, calm and resilient in the face of change, crisis
- Superior analytical skills, exceptionally organized and detail oriented, natural curiosity, with a demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Good presentation skills with the ability to effectively communicate complex financial transactions and strategies
- Excellent writing skills
- The ability to work directly with the CEO and CFO along with members of the Leadership Team to plan and advance initiatives in a wide range of areas
Think Research and all subsidiaries are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, free of discrimination and harassment.
We provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants regardless of race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
We are committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities. Should you require an accommodation, we would like to work with you to meet your needs.
Powered by JazzHR