Investor Relations Specialist
Tribe Property Technologies
Title: Investor Relations Specialist
Company: Tribe Property Technologies
Location: Vancouver, BC
Reporting to: CFO
The Investor Relations Specialist at Tribe Property Technologies is responsible for ensuring the company is appropriately and strategically positioned with analysts, investors, and IR service providers.
We are looking for a results-driven professional that is excited about growing this new role in line with the Companyâ€™s objectives. As Investor Relations Specialist your focus will be on building our retail and institutional investor base. You will work closely with Marketing & Communications and Corporate Finance to create and deliver an investor relations program that supports company objectives, brand and culture and messaging strategy.
This is a fast-paced role and we are looking for a hard-working, self-driven, entrepreneurial results-oriented person. As this role involves communication with investors on a daily basis, the ideal candidate has experience with communications, has excellent computer skills and the ability to adapt to new responsibilities as they arise, and the chutzpa to pick up the phone and use social media to build and cultivate an investor network.
If you are looking for a company that continuously invests in the development of their employees, who takes their social responsibility seriously, who are respectful, driven and disciplined to deliver excellence then this may be the opportunity youâ€™ve been waiting for. This is a greenfield opportunity to build a solid IR presence!
You are tech savvy and people focused. You get that communication is the cornerstone of every lasting relationship â€“ be it with colleagues or shareholders. You can provide communication that supports our pillars of Connect, Inform, Educate and Protect.
You are bold, straightforward and genuine, with a dash of humor. Above all, you value collaboration and being a part of a team.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Developing investor confidence and belief in the companyâ€™s vision and strategy for delivering shareholder value through outgoing communications via phone, email and social media
- Conduct detailed market research and analysis; building targeted lists of media and analysts
- Development and distribution of engaging investor materials
- Work with Corporate Finance team to develop monthly and quarterly data flow for updating investor materials and supporting value proposition
- Manage Investor section on corporate Wordpress website
- Generating investor leads and coordinating investor outreach initiatives (1on1 calls, zoom meetings, and email campaigns)
- Support development of digital content strategy for corporate website and social media channels
- Build paid digital campaigns using a combination of google ads, Instagram/Facebook; building landing pages and incorporating A/B testing that targets retail investors and measure their impact
- Organize and coordinate investor relations activities, including the preparation of materials and coordination of all logistics associated with these events, and represent the company at these events where appropriate.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with the investment community through regular contact and communication.
- Stay abreast of current trends in property technology, real estate and investment industry and be able to share this knowledge with others in the company
- Interact effectively with management, investors, analysts and media through a variety of messaging channels and leveraging your relationship building skills.
- Maintain investor profiles and data room in CRM and other databases
- Work with third-party investor relations agency and consultants as required
- Manage lists of outstanding investor inquires, requests, and other follow-up items and ensuring timely responses
Knowledge, skills and abilities
- Degree in Business, Economics, Communications, Public Relations or a relevant discipline
- 3-5 years of experience in a similar capacity, developing and maintaining positive long-term relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Strategic, analytical thinker who is open to continuous learning, has an adaptable, â€œcan doâ€ attitude
- Tech-savy and tech friendly â€“ powerpoint, Keynote, IR databases, social media
- Comfortable doing proactive reachouts to shareholders and investor contacts
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with ability to craft clear, concise and engaging messages targeting a wide variety of audiences, while being comfortable picking up the phone to update about the company and book meetings
- Embraces the adoption of new processes and technology to increase efficiency and achieve new objectives
- Strong team player that can also work well independently
- A proven team player that fits in a goals and values-driven culture that promotes operational excellence and sustainability.
Tribe is a property technology company that is disrupting the traditional property management industry. Tribe's integrated service-technology delivery model supports the entire residential community â€” owners, tenants, landlords, Boards and Councils, property managers, service providers and real estate developers.
This blended service and technology approach simplifies the complexities around residential community living through communication, information, education and protection. By providing the most comprehensive suite of products and services for building and managing residential communities, Tribe aims to change the way people experience community living, connect with their neighbour's and interact with their homes.
We are a fast-paced, growing company of more than 180 employees with seven offices across Canada â€“ Vancouver, Delta, Victoria, Kelowna, Kamloops, Calgary and Cambridge.
While we typically like to highlight our in-office ping-pong and foosball, kombucha tap and insta-worthy Treat Tuesdaysâ€¦we are currently working under a phased approach to in-office operations depending on role, responsibility and current health guidelines. We have regular virtual Town Halls, remote coffee chats to stay connected, and hold virtual social activities. Most importantly we provide a flexible working environment and have a COVID committee that meets weekly to discuss current pandemic trends to ensure we keep you comfortable and well during these difficult times.
Powered by JazzHR