The Invoicing Clerk is an entry-level role responsible for the accurate invoicing of all cases for the Crown and Bridge and Denture Departments using lab specific software. Our dental clients rely on our team to provide them with an exact invoice that is either billed to their patient directly or submitted to a dental insurance claim. The Prosthetic Invoicing Clerk is a key component in maintaining client relationships and aiding in client retention.
The Invoicing Clerk will report to the Managing Partners of both the Crown and Bridge and Denture departments.
What You Will Be Doing
- Verify the contents of the case.
- Scan and photograph documents related to the invoiced case.
- Communicate with the data entry team relating to invoicing concerns.
- Communicate with the shipping department relating to cases required for our daily shipment routes.
- Provide support to our data entry team with regard to invoicing questions.
What You Will Need
- Great attention to detail and a quick learner
- Able to work quickly and efficiently with minimal supervision as part of a team
- Able to work under pressure and within tight time frames
- Able to multitask while ensuring great time management
- Adaptable and open to other opportunities within the position
- Extended healthcare including medical and dental
- A great team
- Lots of great eats in the neighbourhood
- Full-time Monday to Friday during business hours (8:00am-5:00pm)