ClearStream Energy Services
Dawson Creek, BC
Are youâ€¯looking to join a collaborative team?â€¯Are you passionate aboutâ€¯working as an intermediate labourer for projects? Do you have experience labouring in oil and gas? If your answer is yes then look no more,â€¯weâ€¯are your Clearâ€¯Choice.â€¯
Candidates local to Dawson Creek, Chetwynd and Fort St.John will be given preference at this time, need to be able to start immediately. Not from any of these areas? We welcome all applicants especially if you are willing to relocate!
What youâ€™ll be doing:
- Cleaning and maintenance of tools, and equipment.
- Transport materials, tools, and equipment.
- Dig trenches, shovel snow, gravel, and other materials.
- Cleaning off machinery at shop and client sites
- Load and unload materials, tools, and equipment.
- Assist skilled trades in various tasks.
- Maintain overall cleanliness of our clientâ€™s facility.
- Other duties as assigned.
We would love to hear from you if youâ€¯have:â€¯â€¯
- 1-2 years minimum of Facitlity Shutdown Experience or Construction Experience
- Standard First Aid
- H2S Alive
- CSTS & WHMIS
- BSO (Basic Safety Orientation)
What we offer:â€¯
- Competitive Compensation based on your experience
- Rotation is
- Opportunity for work on other projects for candidates
This position has beenâ€¯identifiedâ€¯as a safety sensitive position and will require completion of a drug and alcohol testing.â€¯â€¯
We are theâ€¯clear choiceâ€¯for rewarding opportunities and challenging careers. Joining our team would mean you would contribute to the quality of work we do and to the success of ClearStream along with the values we share. If you are driven, dedicated and have a passion for helping our customers bring resources to our world, then ClearStream is the team to join.â€¯â€¯â€¯
We believe that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any otherâ€¯legally protectedâ€¯factors.