ClearStream Energy Services
Port Moody, BC
Are youâ€¯looking to join a collaborative team?â€¯Are you passionate aboutâ€¯working as an intermediate labourer for projects? Do you have experience with civil construction and excavations? If your answer is yes then look no more,â€¯weâ€¯are your Clearâ€¯Choice.â€¯
We are looking for candidates local to to the Port Moody area at this time. This project will start in mid September and end in between the mid and end of October.
What youâ€™ll be doing:
- Assisting with Excavating, backfilling dirt and placing trench boxes.
- Transport materials, tools, and equipment.
- Dig trenches, shovel snow, gravel, and other materials.
- Cleaning off machinery at shop and client sites
- Load and unload materials, tools, and equipment.
- Assist skilled trades in various tasks.
- Maintain overall cleanliness of our clientâ€™s facility.
- Other duties as assigned.
We would love to hear from you if youâ€¯have:â€¯â€¯
- 1-2 years with general Civil Construction Experience
- CSTS & WHMIS
- First Aid, Fall Protection, Ground Disturbance and Aerial Work Platform are all nice to have tickets
What we offer:â€¯
- Competitive Compensation based on your experience
- Rotation is 10 days on 4 days off
- Opportunity for work on other projects for candidates
This position has beenâ€¯identifiedâ€¯as a safety sensitive position and will require completion of a drug and alcohol testing.â€¯â€¯
We are theâ€¯clear choiceâ€¯for rewarding opportunities and challenging careers. Joining our team would mean you would contribute to the quality of work we do and to the success of ClearStream along with the values we share. If you are driven, dedicated and have a passion for helping our customers bring resources to our world, then ClearStream is the team to join.â€¯â€¯â€¯
We believe that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any otherâ€¯legally protectedâ€¯factors.