Labourer (Intermediate -Skilled)
ClearStream Energy Services
Are you looking for causal Laborer work in the Winnipeg area? Are you passionate about working outdoors? If your answer is yes then look no more, we are your Clear Choice!!!
We are looking for local candidates that can work independently, that are physically capable of using a variety of tools and are ready to work as needed.
Please note that is an expression of interest posting. The position would be temprory for August till September on an industrial site in the Winnipeg area, and there is no camp or LOA.
What youâ€™ll be doing:
- Cleaning and maintenance of tools, and equipment
- Transport materials, tools, and equipment
- General facility maintenance
- Dig trenches, shovel snow, gravel, and other materials
- Load and unload materials, tools, and equipment
- Help equipment operators in various tasks
- Other duties as assigned
Weâ€™d love to hear from you if you:
- CSTS 2020
- 1+years of Laborer experience
- Physically fit with the ability to work long workdays.
- Mustâ€¯have your own transportation andâ€¯beâ€¯able to travel to clientâ€¯sites.
- Must Have Safety Training Requirements: CSTS/PSTWHMIS
What we offer:
- Competitive Pay based on the work you do here.
- Merit Benefits after +300 hours (about 2 weeks)
- Schedule is based on client need
This position has beenâ€¯identifiedâ€¯as a safety sensitive position and will require completion of a drug and alcohol testing.â€¯â€¯â€¯
We are the clear choice for rewarding opportunities and challenging careers. Joining our team would mean you would contribute to the quality of work we do and to the success of ClearStream along with the values we share. If you are driven, dedicated and have a passion for helping our customers bring resources to our world, then ClearStream is the team to join.
We believe that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other legally protected factors.