PTW Energy Services Ltd.
Lower Mainland, British Columbia
PTW is a leading industry solutions provider delivering construction, fabrication, and maintenance services. Our network extends across Canada and the United States. We have workforce of talented people proud of the safe and reliable work we perform for our customers every day. We create and deliver innovative industrial solutions to customers in the agricultural, mining, oil and gas, petrochemical, pulp and paper, nuclear and renewable energy industries.
PTW is hiring Labourers to join our team in Lower Mainland BC.
A DAY IN THE LIFE
- Sorts and moves materials, finished products and equipment.
- Performs general labour activities.
- Assists other employees.
- Cleans and maintains equipment.
- Notifies managers concerning the need for major repairs.
- Follows procedures for the use of chemical cleaners and power equipment, in order to prevent damage to the equipment.
- Experience as a Labourer in an industrial setting preferred.
- Trailer pulling experience an asset.
- Ability to lift and move heavy loads.
- Strong work ethic with demonstrated dedication.
- Ability to interface and communicate well with others.
- Understand and follow oral and written directions.
- H2S Alive, CSTS 09, WHMIS 2015
- Must be willing to complete a pre-access D&A test.
- Must have own transportation as most locations are not accessible with public transportation.
- Must be local to the area.
Competitive Wages and benefits plans | RRSP program available | Quality work | Safety and quality are built into everything we do | Safety Training and PPE provided | Consistent work | Opportunity for advancement | Learning and development | Opportunities to travel, stay local or relocate | Team atmosphere | People-focused company
PTW is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to achieving greater accessibility by providing accommodation for people with disabilities during our hiring process. Accommodations are available on request for qualified candidates during each stage of the recruitment process.
Please note that candidates applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
OUR VALUES GROUND US: CARE | EXCELLENCE | PASSION