Terri Rennie Consulting Inc.
Multiple Maintenance Electrician Opportunities are available!
All candidates must have a valid Electrician license/certification (442/309) and minimum 2+ years hands on work experience within a manufacturing facility/plant setting.
Current Openings: Night Shift - Sunday to Thursday - 11:00pm-7:00am
Compensation package is above average, straight shift (NO SHIFT WORK!), includes RRSP match program, DPSP, full employer paid benefits, ongoing training and tuition reimbursement program, and many more perks.
This employer rewards you for your hard work!
Safety is a priority - this employer lives and breathes safety and ongoing training is top notch!
Close to major highways and arteries, transit accessible.
The Maintenance Electrician is responsible for the assembly and installation of new equipment and machines, including but not limited to the following:
- Able to make modifications and repairs to existing equipment.
- Investigate and rectify problems.
- Installs and services plant and machine electrical components.
- Performs preventative maintenance on electrical equipment
- Diagnoses equipment malfunctions using appropriate test instruments and circuit diagrams
- Maintains and repairs electrical/electronic/electro-mechanical systems
- Fabricates and/or installs electrical/electronic/electro-mechanical systems
- Follows all safety precautions and procedures.
- Ensures that all equipment is safe before releasing to production
- Able to do simple fabrication of mechanical components using tool room equipment for bracketry or installation modifications of electrical devices
- Performs all electrical and PLC, Preventative Maintenance related inspections, records results and reports results as per procedure
- Read and interpret drawings and electrical code specifications to determine layout of industrial electrical equipment installations
- Reads electrical and electronic schematics as well as basic hydraulic and pneumatic circuits
- Install, examine, replace and repair electrical wiring, receptacles, switch boxes, conduits, feeders, cable assembles, lighting fixtures and other electrical components
- Test electrical and electronic equipment and components for continuity, current, voltage and resistance
- Troubleshoot programmable logic controllers such as Allen Bradley, Bosch, Siemens and Omronusing PLC
- Reports any and all electrical issues immediately
- Knowledge of ABB Robots
- Ensure safe practices prior to working on any equipment as to prevent harm to himself/herself and to others (i.e., lockout procedure, barricading areas, safe handling of materials, etc.).
- Advise supervisor of any unsafe procedures or areas so that corrective actions can be taken.
Minimum Requirements Include:
- Electrician License 442A/309A
- 2+ years’ hands on work experience as a Maintenance Electrician within a manufacturing facility
- Basic knowledge, diagnostics and troubleshooting with PLC programming.
- Some knowledge and previous work experience with hydraulic and pneumatic systems, blueprint reading, and interpreting electronic schematics.
- Comprehensive knowledge of all electrical codes that apply to the company
- Good working knowledge and hands-on experience with shop equipment such as CNC machines