Licensed Practical Nurse - Work in Rural Alberta
Asura Health Services Ltd and Advantage Assist Group Inc. have been working with private and public sector seniors' living operators for over 20 years. Our team provides extensive care management and financial expertise you won't find anywhere else. Just ask our clients!
We have worked with partners, including Alberta Health Services, and across Canada, to plan new senior living communities, direct health care best practices, optimize financial operations, improve staff retention, and build clinical education programs.
We have several immediate opportunities for exceptional LPN's to work in our Rural Alberta Seniors Living Facilities.
Benefits – Exceptional Compensation Package includes:
- An organization that truly values our clinical team members
- Highly competitive hourly compensation
- Rural Alberta hourly incentive pay
- Monthly Housing allowance
- Group Benefits, Matching RRSP, Professional Development
- $1,000 Relocation bonus
- Opportunity for professional growth
- Rural Alberta life style
- A License Practical Nurse who is passionate about caring for others
- Current membership in good standing with CLPNA
- Open to relocating to rural Alberta
- Privately owned or Not for Profit Organizations with a great culture
- A team focused on working together
- A detailed role description will be reviewed during the interview process
We regret that we are able to contact only those individuals who are being considered for an interview. Candidates must be able to legally work in Canada prior to applying. Thank you for your interest in Asura Health Services Ltd.