Licensed Practical Nurses (Facility Staffing)
Nurse Next Door - Edmonton, SW
Licensed Practical Nurses ( Out of town Facility Staffing)
Do you want to make lives better and have the ability to drive your career? Do you love working with client's of all ages? Nurse Next Door has the perfect opportunity for you!
Nurse Next Door is dedicated to delivering flexible, premium care options to help client's of all ages stay at home, because we know home is the safest place to be.
We have also NEW opportunities within remote communities by helping staff facilities! Incentives included below:
- $40 per hour
- Travel time and kilometers PAID
- Meals and accomodations provided
- Working alongside other Licensed Practical Nurses
Do you want a flexible work schedule that fits with the other priorities in your life? Nurse Next Door is looking for nurses who are able to work 10 to 40 hours per week (no experience required)! We have flexible hours in the morning, afternoon, evenings, and overnights.
We Make Lives Better every day for our team members through our People Promise.
What we offer:
- Competitive wages and comprehensive compensation packages
- Referral bonuses for referring A-players
- 24/7 support center to assist with scheduling related questions
- 24/7 assistance related to your client’s care
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Provide meal preparation, light housekeeping, and/or provide companionship and personal care.
- Happier Aging is at the heart of what we do — enabling seniors to live at home as long as possible, doing what they love to do.
- Execute on the client’s care plan as outlined by the Care Designer.
- Help clients with their ADL's (Activities of Daily Living) that is within the scope of practice for a Licensed Practical Nurse.
- Assist clients with transfers, ambulation and exercises.
- Meet the safety needs of the client and use equipment safely and properly.
- Function within the limits of your own experience and knowledge, while practicing safely and competently within the job description.
- Complete records and documentation accurately and thoroughly.
- Previous caregiving experience is an asset.
- Ability to identify and report client care concerns to Care Designers when needed.
- Must be able to speak and write in English. Other languages will be an asset.
- Background or Criminal Record Check with a Vulnerable Sector Search (updated every 5 years for continued employment)
- Negative TB test (updated every 5 years for continued employment)
Learn more here: https://www.nursenextdoor.com/jobs