Position: Logistics Supervisor (NOC 1215)
Employer: CTC Logistics Ltd. is a logistics company in Richmond City, Greater Vancouver Area
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $51,000 per year
COVID-19 considerations: Masks required, social distancing. Alternating remote working schedule.
Address: Suite 130-14351 Burrows Road Richmond, BC V6V 1K9
Work remotely: • YES OCCASIONALLY
We are looking for a full-time Logistics Supervisor.
- Respond to all client inquiries (e.g., schedules, rates, documents and shipping procedures).
- Accurately communicate and advise on cargo regulations and documentation requirements
- Preparation of documents, e.g., arrival notices, cargo control, insurance certs.
- Process pick-up/deliveries for cargo to client requirements – Set up payables & receivables, issue invoices/billing in an accurate & timely manner
- Provide exceptional customer service to all clients and internal/external stakeholders
- Coordinate logistics and movement of freight on all modes
- Understand and analyze freight costs to ensure optimal performance and competitive costs
- Create freight quotes, process and track orders for shipments on all modes
- Interact with vendors and work collaboratively to ensure all service expectations are met
- Create bill of ladings, customs, and shipping documents
- Audit freight invoices and approve for payment in a timely manner
- Properly follow and lead company policies and all legal and regulatory requirements
Minimum Required Qualifications Education and Experience:
- College / University Degree in Business Administration or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 year of experience in the logistics industry
- Ability to understand and follow instructions, quick learner, work independently and multitask
- Excellent organizational skills and a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent MS Office and ability to effectively use technology to perform required tasks.
- Ability to perform and maintain composure in stressful situations
Should this position be of interest please email a cover letter and a current resume.
How to apply: If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to email@example.com
PLEASE NOTE THAT ABSOLUTELY NO WALK-INS OR TELEPHONE CALLS WILL BE CONSIDERED AND ALL APPLICANTS MUST APPLY BY EMAIL.