Are you a passionate professional who wants to help us revolutionize industry through technology, experience and ingenuity? We have a series of exciting opportunities ahead of us and we are growing our team to prepare ourselves to tackle these projects.
trajectorE is a specialty engineering and technology company based in St. John’s, NL, although many of our projects are spread across Canada. These days location isn’t really a big deal so we’re focused on finding an ideal match with our culture, which is based on putting people first, being obsessed with our customers, fostering an awesome team environment, continually finding ways to get better and being transparent. We are also an equal opportunity employer and are committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. If you are a Maintenance Planner and this sounds like a match, then we would like to hear from you.
In this role, you will:
- Continually look for ways to make our customers successful and make sure they have a great experience along the way
- Help make trajectorE an awesome place to work
- Work as part of an integrated team on a client industrial site
- Plan and schedule both preventative and corrective maintenance work orders
- Develop new preventative maintenance routines for equipment
- Continually improve the quality of data in the owner's Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS)
- Provide regular reports on work order and schedule performance
- … and a whole bunch of other cool stuff that we will figure out together!
To be successful in this role, we will expect that you have:
- A positive attitude and the ability to clearly communicate with colleagues and customers
- The ability to work productively on your own without needing someone to chase you down to meet your commitments
- A high degree of comfort with the Microsoft Office Suite, collaboration tools like Zoom & Slack, and CMMS software such as SAP
- 10+ years of experience in industrial maintenance, ideally in Mining, Oil & Gas or a similar industry
- 5+ years in maintenance planning
- A Red Seal certificate as either an Electrician, Millwright, Pipefitter or Instrument Tech