Maintenance Technician I - WorldMark Victoria Resort
Travel + Leisure Co.
Put the World on Vacation
At Wyndham Destinations our mission is simple: to put the world on vacation. With a spirit of caring, creativity and fun, our teams help families and friends create memories that last a lifetime. As the world’s largest vacation ownership company and part of Travel + Leisure Co., we’re shaping the future of the travel industry.
The Maintenance Technician performs all general facility maintenance under minimum supervision in a manner which ensures the preservation of optimum quality and efficient production. Perform service requests and repairs as directed. Perform maintenance work for make-ready units as directed. Clean and inspect in building systems and report deficiencies to supervisor. Adhere to the company’s safety programs.
Essential Job Functions
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Perform the “RPM” (Room Preventative Maintenance) process as outlined in the Maintenance Departmental Operating
Procedures. This includes performing a detailed and in depth inspection of all aspects of the guest room/unit as compared to the Blitz process. Will perform basic to advanced repairs on all deficiencies found in the interior of the unit to bring the unit back to “like new” condition. (60%)
- Complete all necessary work orders and customer requests by applying basic knowledge of repair and replacement of general fixtures. General repair may include: doors, windows, walls, flooring, ceilings, furniture, cabinetry, basic electrical, basic plumbing and basic appliance repair. (20% time)
- Inspect (Blitz) the interior of the units for deficiencies in lighting, electronics, basic plumbing, appliances and the appearance/workability of all hard goods (walls, doors,
furniture, window fixings, etc) within the units. Will perform basic repairs on these aspects to make the room ready for immediate owner occupancy. (10% of the time)
- Perform basic janitorial work inside the unit and in the common areas of the resort. May perform basic landscaping, basic maintenance to the exterior of the building/common areas and pool/spa maintenance dependent upon location. (5% time)
- Performs other duties as needed. (5% time)
A Place for Everyone
Hospitality is at the heart of all we do at Travel + Leisure Co., including how we treat each member of our growing community. Here, you’ll find a team that’s inclusive, values diversity, and is built on a foundational respect for people from all over the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all applicants will be considered for employment without attention to their membership in any protected class. If you require any reasonable accommodation to complete your application or any part of the recruiting process, please email your request to email@example.com, including the title and the location of the position for which you are applying.