The Skyline Group of Companies
St. Thomas, ON
Welcome home. At Skyline Living, we are committed to providing outstanding service. This means making every resident feel at home, is your goal the same? Do you take PRIDE in where you live and the work that you do? Living and working with Skyline will challenge the problem-solver in you, allow you to make a difference in your community and put your maintenance skills to the test.
We are looking for a full-time residential Maintenance Technician to join our dynamic team in St. Thomas, ON. In this role you'll be 'rolling up your sleeves' to take on general maintenance up-keep and repairs of multiple apartment buildings. This will include completing work orders as efficiently as possible and maintaining the safe and sanitary state of the properties. You will be the trusted 'fix-it' technician contributing to the comfort and enjoyment of our residents' daily lives.
What you'll be doing:
- Cleaning and repairing items in vacant and occupied units
- Applying knowledge of building HVAC, plumbing, electrical, DDC BAS systems and life safety systems
- Minor plumbing, electrical work and carpentry
What this role offers:
- Monday-Friday work schedule
- Full benefits package that includes: medical, dental, vision and extended health care
- Additional benefits like paid vacation, tenant engagement events, paid volunteer day and so much more!
What we look for:
- 1 years work related experience
- General understanding of basic plumbing, electrical and carpentry, will train the right candidate
- Ability to troubleshoot and problem solve effectively
- Excellent communication and organizational skills required
- Ability to multi-task and remain detail oriented
- Ability to work independently as well as with a team
- PC skills are an asset (Word, Excel, e-mail/web)
Skyline welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accomodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
*Please note that all Skyline buildings, apartment units, and premises are smoke free, with the exception of a designated outdoor smoking area*
How to Apply
The Skyline Group of Companies is comprises of four primary entities to oversee its real estate investment, development, asset management and property management interests. The Skyline Group prides itself on its continuous ability to achieve its objective of owning and managing viable, reputable and accretive commercial and multi-residential real estate. We offer our employees competitive pay, benefits, paid volunteer day, on-going training, growth potential and so much more. Our workplace culture empowers staff at all levels of Skyline to become involved in supporting and building vibrant communities. Building Careers and Communities!
Powered by JazzHR