Manager, Executive Compensation
Montreal Dorval, QC
Montreal Dorval, QC
30+ days ago
Bombardier is a global leader, creating innovative and game-changing planes. Our products and services provide world-class transportation experiences that set new standards in passenger comfort, energy efficeincy, reliability and safety. We are a global organization focused on working together with a team spirit.
In your role, you will:
- Support the Head of Total Rewards in all steps of the compensation cycle leading to approval of its different components by the Human Resources and Compensation Committee of the Board.
- Provide expertise and implement best executive compensation practices and programs.
- Lead the preparation of the compensation section of the Management Proxy Circular.
- Oversee executive compensation benchmarking.
- Design and govern our share-based plans.
- Participate in the continuous improvement of our compensation communication plan to ensure our programs are well understood and valued by our employees.
As our ideal candidate,
- You have a minimum of 10 years of relevant experience in compensation, executive compensation, and incentive plans in an international context.
- You hold a Bachelor’s degree in Administration, Human Resources Management, or any other related field.
- You demonstrate leadership and are a team player.
- You are able to perform high quality work within tight deadlines and in a high-pressure environment.
- You demonstrate initiative and good judgment.
- You have an excellent mastery of French and English, both spoken and written, and you are a strong communicator.
- You have excellent knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages persons of any race, religion, ethnicity, gender identity, sexual orientation, age immigation status, disability or other applicable legally protected Characteristics to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone.
Join us at https://bombardier.com/en/careers/career-opportunities
Your ideas move people.