Manager Supply Chain Finance
Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelēz International?
Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It Uniquely Yours.
You will be the manager in a team responsible for the overall financial integrity and performance of a country, category, Supply Chain or FP&A. You will support the Senior Manager or Director in data collection to prepare business proposals, verify assumptions, check daily execution and support delivery of overall objectives and ensure the integrity and timeliness of reporting. You may also have a direct report or manage third party providers resources.
How you will contribute
- Manage and execute aspects of finance planning and performance management process and related financial decisions potentially including Strategic Plan and Annual Contract planning/forecasting, target development, financial performance reporting/analysis, financial modeling and decision support for a focused scope within a region, business unit, country, Supply Chain, Mondelēz International Business Services or Corporate Finance team. You will own data collection and verify data integrity
- Ensure a strong controls and compliance environment in your area of scope and ensure full compliance with our policies
- Help the senior manager and the business prepare critical financial data and insight that enable perspectives for business strategies and decisions
- Lead projects to improve efficiencies and improvements to ways of working and embrace a mindset of continuous improvement
- Contribute to a high-performing Finance team. You will also invest in personal development and the development of Finance peers and drive our Finance talent agenda within the organization, with a focus on local FP&A pipeline
What you will bring
A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career. You will bring experience and knowledge in:
- TECHNICAL EXPERTISE in financial planning and performance management including data collection and structuring, analyzing, planning and reporting company financial performance across all financial KPIs and investment decisions and cost management to achieve financial targets
- BUSINESS ACUMEN and understanding of our business, consumer packaged goods industry, and local snacking market dynamics. Relevant experience in a regional/local business
- LEADERSHIP SKILLS including experience with business partnering and communication skills across a large regional or local public company
- GROWTH/DIGITAL MINDSET and the ability to identify/execute opportunities and leverage technology to improve operational efficiency and effectiveness
- INTEGRITY and sound judgement in all decisions and interactions aligned with our values and policies and external regulations
More about this role
What extra ingredients you will bring:
Education / Certifications:
Bachelor's Degree in Finance or in a related field.
CPA will be an asset.
Job specific requirements:
5 to 7 years of experience in Finance in a manufacturing environment required
SAP experience is required
Manufacturing experience within the Consumer-Packaged Goods Industry is a plus
Strong Analytical Background and exposure to internal controls
Experience managing a Team
Travel requirements: None
Work schedule: Business Hours.No Relocation support available
Business Unit Summary
We are the second-largest snacking company in Canada and in the top 10 food companies in North America. We make and distribute delicious household favorites including Cadbury, Oreo, Mr. Christie and Maynards. We are an ambitious business—in the past few years alone, we have invested $250 million in our Ontario-based factories. Our community of over 2,600 employees is based across Canada, with our head office on Bloor Street West in Toronto. Canada plays a strategic role for Mondelēz North America and globally. We are proud of our “local-first” commercial focus that enables us to take ownership of our own market and make more, faster decisions closer to our consumers. We are also proud of our top 100 position on Forbes magazine’s 2019 Canada’s Best Employers list.
If you are applying to a position in Canada, accommodations for applicants with disabilities or other grounds protected by human rights legislation are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the employment selection process. For all internal and external applicants who require accommodation in the recruitment and selection process please contact 847-943-5460 for assistance/support.
Finance Planning & Performance Management
About the Company
At Mondelēz International, our purpose is to empower people to snack right. We will lead the future of snacking around the world by offering the right snack, for the right moment, made the right way. That means delivering a broader range of delicious, high-quality snacks that nourish life's moments, made with sustainable ingredients and packaging that consumers can feel good about.
Empowering People to Snack Right
Mondelēz International empowers people to snack right in over 150 countries around the world. We're leading the future of snacking with iconic global and local brands such as Oreo, belVita and LU biscuits; Cadbury Dairy Milk, Milka and Toblerone chocolate; Sour Patch Kids candy and Trident gum.
We are one of the largest snack companies in the world with global net revenues of $25.9 billion and net earnings of $3.4 billion in 2018. We make and sell primarily snacks, including biscuits (cookies, crackers and salted snacks), chocolate, gum & candy as well as various cheese & grocery and powdered beverage products.
We have operations in more than 80 countries and employ around 80,000 in our factories, offices, research & development facilities and distribution activities around the world.