Through its people and brands, CNH Industrial delivers power, technology and innovation to farmers, builders and drivers all around the world. Each of its brands, including Case IH, New Holland Agriculture, Case and New Holland Construction, FPT Industrial, Capital, and Aftermarket Solutions, is a major international force in its specific sector.
We are currently seeking a Manufacturing Engineer to join our team in Saskatoon. In this role, you will be responsible for improving manufacturing efficiency, cost, product quality, and worker safety by analyzing current methods, new methods, new technologies and cost reduction activities in selected areas.
- Responsible for analyzing and providing technical support of the current Manufacturing system in order to provide: safe methods, optimal production capabilities, cost reduction opportunities, process control methods and plans, and manufacturing layouts.
- Analyzes documents and provides recommendations for individual part or process failures from a technical and operations standpoint.
- Analyzes information and prepares reports for management review in such areas as capital budgets and capital acquisition requests.
- Works with operators, vendors and tool designers to develop tooling designs and actual tools within provided quality and cost constraints. When assigned they are also responsible for implementing the tooling with the operators.
- May accumulate, develop and utilize data for purposes of establishing labor standards on process data, including attaching routings in workflow, and establishing costs of engineering changes and introductions.
- Responsible for providing technical support to install new systems and capital equipment on time, within cost constraints, established procedures and the production forecast.
- Provides assistance to the plant in all areas related to quality documentation and/or ISO compliance where applicable.
- Organizes, documents and implements engineering changes on process data and selected areas in a manner to optimize production.
- Responsible for ensuring required documentation (MSDS) of safety and environmental for any new processes and products and reviews with safety and environmental staff.
The qualified candidate will have:
- Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering with emphasis in Mechanical, Industrial, Manufacturing, Agricultural, or Electrical disciplines; equivalent work experience may be considered in lieu of formal education
The ideal candidate will have:
- Working knowledge of materials, tooling, machine tools, and/or manufacturing processes
- Proficient in the use of a PC, particularly with Microsoft Word, and Excel.
CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status. Applicants can learn more about their rights by viewing the federal "EEO is the Law" poster and its supplement here.
CNH Industrial participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. You can view additional information here.
If you need reasonable accommodation with the application process, please call 1-800-889-4422 option 1 and then option 5, or contact us at email@example.com.
Read about our company’s commitment to pay transparency by clicking this link: pay transparency notice.