Marketing Automation Specialist
Trox is quickly becoming the biggest name in the educational technology industry, and we are looking for passionate, talented people to help us achieve our vision: enable more access to technology and improve learning outcomes for all students.
This role is being offered as a remote position, ideally we would like candidates based in Phoenix, AZ, St. Paul, MN or Markham, ON, CA but we are open to candidates based in other locations. There will be a need for travel to our offices from time to time as a remote employee.
Who you are:
You are a marketing automation expert with a curious mind. Working collaboratively, you will design the delivery of targeted communication at the right time, at scale. You will construct the pathways to seamlessly capture, nurture and fuel the lead pipeline and help drive marketing campaign success.
What youâ€™ll do:
- Build and own everything marketing automation!
- Work closely with the campaign management team to plan and build campaigns in HubSpot.
- Create and run a variety of email marketing campaigns and nurture workflows to attract, engage and convert leads.
- Build and maintain audience segmentation strategies to enable effective campaign targeting.
- Optimize email campaign performance by implementing a fail-fast culture of testing across the email channel.
- Execute nurture strategies and automation to fuel the inbound funnel and support all stages of the customer journey.
- Build the working mechanics of lead capture, scoring, nurture and routing, collaborating with the digital and campaign teams.
- Create and own the end-to-end lead management process from MAS to CRM ensuring that no lead gets left behind.
- Conduct regular data audits to ensure data hygiene is maintained as the customer data steward on the marketing team, and, work with stakeholders across the organization in building global data quality standards.
- Ensure email compliance (CAN-SPAM, CASL & GDPR, etc.,) and manage customer communication preferences and consent.
What youâ€™ll need to succeedâ€¦
- 3-5 years of marketing automation experience, working with any of the major marketing automation and CRM systems (HubSpot and/or Netsuite- highly preferred)
- Strong analytical skills and comfortable working with complex data sets.
- Highly organized with good project management skills to handle competing priorities.
- Strong segmentation and targeting expertise.
- A deep understanding of contact/account data and relationships within CRM systems.
- Bonus points: Experience with MAS<>CRM integration projects.
Why join us?
- We are growing, and growing fast! We made it to the Inc 5000, and CRNâ€™s Fast Growth 150 lists this year to name a few.
- Our ambitions are high and we are committed to driving transformative change in education. You could be part of that journey.
- You get a chance to build, nurture and grow the marketing automation practice.
- Be part of a growing, tight-knit, fun marketing team spread across time zones.
If you are passionate about creating positive learning outcomes for students across the US and Canada and feel like you would be significant contributor to Trox, please apply for immediate consideration!
Powered by JazzHR