Marketing Content Coordinator
North Vancouver, BC
For over 20 years, IC Thrive has been helping connect people at work. We have an established intranet platform (Source) and a diverse customer base, with over 100,000 active users served globally across 20 different industries, including many recognizable brands. More recently, we've established our Drive methodology for internal comms and a multi-channel internal communications software platform, Reach. Our history is built on our commitment to a customer-first mentality. We take pride in our work and relentlessly pursue making a real difference, for our customers and for our team.
You are an experienced writer with a curious mind and a journalistic heart. You lean heavily on the science of copywritingâ€”including research, frameworks, and formulasâ€”while also bringing an artfulness to your copy. You will sit in marketing but will be tightly integrated across teams, working alongside product marketers, designers, developers, and customer experience specialists.
Whether it be a compelling blog post or an eye-catching eBook, your ability to communicate professionally and clearly is exceptional. As a creative storyteller, you can skillfully tackle both thought leadership and product-related topics.
The position will report to the Sales & Marketing Director.
- Execute a data-driven content strategy aligned with business objectives
- Research and analyze data about our industry, prospects, and customers
- Edit copy for clarity, voice, specificity, believability, and just plain awesomeness!
- Manage our blogs, blog content, and secure backlinks from partner sites
- Create assets such as eBooks, guides, whitepapers, and case studies
- Support webinars, events, and other campaigns
- Create compelling copy for and distribute content on various social media channels
Knowledge, skills, and abilities
- Bachelorâ€™s degree in marketing, communications, journalism, or similar
- 1-3 years of related experience, preferably in a B2B environment
- Excellent English creative writing and communication skills
- Outstanding ability to plan, prioritize, and execute projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines
- Strong business acumen
- Proficiency in WordPress or CMS
- Familiarity with basic SEO with a willingness to grow your SEO knowledge
- Team player who is collaborative and can work independently as needed
- Familiarity with HubSpot is an asset
- Experience writing in the internal communications and/or employee experience space is an asset
We offer a comprehensive package to our employees, generous paid time off, extended medical/dental, bonus days, flexible schedules and remote working arrangements, a dog-friendly office, wellness support, professional development, team activities, and more.â€¯ Our office is currently in North Vancouver and the successful candidate will be able to work a flexible schedule. We are actively interviewing strong potential candidates; please submit your resume and cover letter for consideration. Salary is based on qualifications and experience
COVID note: the whole team is largely working remotely during this time, with occasional meetings in the office. We have a flexible office environment and hold the health of our team at a high level of importance.
Powered by JazzHR