BPS Protective Services K-9 Inc. is the largest security K-9 company in Western Canada. We are looking for an energetic, reliable and self motivated Mobile Driver to become a member of our team.
- Have a clean criminal record.
- Have a valid class 5 drivers' license with no serious driving infractions.
- Provide a clean 5 yrs drivers abstract.
- Have a valid Security Guard license issued by the Province of Alberta.
- Must speak, read and write fluent English.
- Must be willing and able to keep up to the physical demands of the job.
- Provide an experience letter from your insurance company for the last 3 years.
- Able to work weekends.
Candidate must be skilled in the following:
- React appropriately in stressful situations
- Ability to follow proper BPS protocol and procedures.
- Skilled in proper report writing and note taking as this is a big part of Security.
- Knowledge of the Criminal Code of Canada.
- Able to work independently and in a team environment.
We offer competitive wages and Alberta Blue Cross Benefits.
When applying please include your availability, security experience and any information that you believe would be important to note for your position with us.About BPS Protective Services K-9:
Since 1999, BPS K-9 has been serving Alberta’s security needs. Over the last 15 plus years, we have grown to become Western Canada’s largest K-9 security provider. With offices located in Calgary and Edmonton, an extensive mobile fleet, state of the art security equipment, and our professionally trained handler and dog teams, we are able to ensure that our clients assets stay protected and that they feel safe