Office Administrator Assistant (Metro Standard Insulation)
Metro Standard Insulation Ltd.
$25.00 per hour
30-40 hours a week
Must be available to work early morning, daytime, evening, and weekend
Minimum High School
Basic to a Moderate knowledge of English is required
1-2 years working experience
Business Equipment and Computer Applications:
Security & Safety:
Criminal record check
Medical exam and drug test required
As an Office Administrator Assistant, Main Duties are, but, not limited to:
- Provide office support to executives and managers, preparing correspondence.
- Supervise clerical staff and train new staff, prepare reports.
- Booking appointments, plan & schedule board meetings, record and prepare minutes of meetings
- Make travel arrangements.
- Establish work priorities and assign duties to the staff and meet the deadlines.
- Answer phone calls, deal with customers, and try to resolve any issues they may have.
- Order office supplies and maintain inventory, Negotiate vendors, order supplies and materials.
- Oversee administrative procedures, evaluate and implement new procedures
- Greet visitors, ascertain the nature of the business, and direct visitors to the employer or appropriate person
Please apply by mail:
8193 144 Street
Surrey, BC V3W 5T3