Velocity Truck Trailer Center Inc
We are looking for management level team members to join our team in Mississauga. Apply to this role if you have previous administrative experience or have relevant experience in a supervisor/management role. We are currently seeking an Administrator who can promote a respectful team environment and manage team members with open communication and understanding. We are looking for an expert at training and coaching a diverse team to achieve and maintain Velocity Truck Trailer Center’s high standards of operation. The high standards for operational excellence allow to easily plan and execute methods of improving operations and achieving targeted costs.
What you'll be doing:
- Co-ordinate, assign and review the office work which includes word processing, making excel sheets, data entry, record keeping, tracking production and other activities general office and administrative works;
- Achieve high levels of customer satisfaction through excellence in receiving, identifying, dispatching and assuring quality of goods;
- Organise and maintain inventory and storage area;
- Identify areas of improvement and establish innovative or adjust existing work procedures and practices;
- Preparing and conduct team meetings, trainings and other special events to communicate clear goals to team;
- Providing input to store leadership on employee performance and development needs;
- Creating and revises systems and procedures by analyzing operating practices, recordkeeping systems, forms control, office layout, and budgetary and personnel requirements;
- Resolving administrative problems by coordinating preparation of reports, analyzing data, and identifying solutions;
- Coordinating office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies while supervising administrative staff and dividing responsibilities to ensure performance;
- Support budgeting and bookkeeping procedures, and create and update records and databases with personnel, financial and other data;
- Anticipating needed supplies, placing and expediting orders for supplies and verifying receipt of supplies;
- Managing correspondence by answering emails and sorting mail;
- Identifies and implements continual improvement initiatives to enhance the performance of the position, team, and company;
- Developing administrative staff by providing information, educational opportunities and experiential growth opportunities; and
- Liaising with the operations department for the purposes of scheduling fleet vehicles into the shop for repair and maintenance.
What we're looking for:
- Post-Secondary college diploma in business management or related discipline;
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in administrative or supervisor in any discipline is required;
- Must have effective oral and written communication skills in English;
- Must be physically able to perform all delegated duties; and
- Punctuation and Dependability is a must.
Compensation: $25 per hour as per experience
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Hours of Work: Full Time. Shifts including weekends and holidays.