- Looking for enthusiastic Support Workers with a drive to make a difference in the lives of young people
- Cedar Heights Residential Living is a company with multiple Residential Programs throughout York and Simcoe Region. CHM is a Residential Program in Markham with a highly skilled, dedicated and integrated team, utilizing a client centered approach to youth with brain based disabilities; specializing in treatment of ASD and FASD. Cedar Heights Residential Living is a rapidly growing organization with opportunities for professional development.
- Successful candidates will be required to have relevant education in Child and Youth, PSW and/or other related field.
- We’re currently looking for a candidate to fill a full-time (awake) overnight position. Hours/days may be flexible depending on availability.
- We offer both on-site and off-site training.
- Opportunities to participate in various workshops to further develop skills and knowledge on how to best support our residents.
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in Psychology, Sociology, Social Work, Child and Youth Worker or other related field.
- Criminal Reference Check with Vulnerable Sector.
- $1,000,000 Liability Automobile Insurance.
- Valid Driver's License.
- Minimum two years experience in a related field.
- C.P.I., and/or First Aid/C.P.R. and/or Medication/Pharmacology training is an asset.
- The Overnight Residential Support Worker provides hygiene and daily living support for all residents. Position entails cleaning, food preparation, room safety checks, and some clerical duties (ie; filing).
The Location: Markham, Ontario