John's Home Service Company - Hamilton, ON
Both general painters and crew chiefs are responsible for preparing the site that we will be working on. Preparing the surface that we will be painting/staining (scraping, sanding, washing) than applying either paint or stain to the surface. The teams will then clean up the worksite. Crew chiefs have added responsibilities like getting materials and taking the clients on walk arounds to collect final payments. (full description will be given during the interview)
I am looking for someone who:
- Is reliable & reasonable with high integrity and accountability
- Has access to a vehicle full time
- Lives in or near Hamilton/Burlington
- Is result-orientated and likes being outside
- Is a team player
- Is outgoing and social
Benefits of working with us:
- *COVID-19 safe work environment and procedures*
- Get great coaching and tools to excel your communication/marketing skills.
- Great team atmosphere!
- Work with friends or make new ones!
- Above average compensation with never opportunity for higher workload/bonuses/tips!
- Gain incite on how to run your own Service company