Painter (Summer Full-Time)
DT House Care
Do you want to work outside instead of sitting at a desk job all day? Do you live near Thornhill or Richmond Hill? Do you want to have a fun summer and meet other likeminded people while making good money?
Then stop what you're doing, because we're hiring painters for the summer of 2021! This is a growing company based in Thornhill that is looking for painters to help complete painting or staining projects for amazing clients!
Benefits: The position is open to individuals who are hardworking, leader mentality and interested in the business world. There is an opportunity to learn the ins and outs of the business from a management level directly from the business owner throughout the year.
- The position includes:
- Full-time hours
- Bonus incentives
- Autonomous work culture, with the ability for more responsibility/pay
- Training and development will be provided as long as the candidate is coachable, hard-working and willing to learn. Trained to complete professional painting work for interior and exterior painting and staining
- Valid driver’s license
- Access to a vehicle
- High school diploma
- Preferably some experience with hands-on work (No professional experience necessary), you will be trained on how to do paint/stain projects and will be a pro by the time summer ends!
- Full-time commitment (40-50 hours weekly)
- Strong communication skills
- Commitment to work from May - August
- We offer a base rate ranging from $16.00-18 /hour
- High-performance bonuses available
- Responsible for the overall completion of projects. Start to finish completion at a high standard of quality
- Daily responsible for the cleanliness of site and project
- Delivering quality and satisfaction through constant communication with homeowners and business owner
- Manage day to day project tasks for properly providing services to clients
When applying please submit a small note to why you are interested in this position and what makes you think you would be great candidate!