Brandt Industries Canada Ltd. is currently looking for reliable and experiencedPainters to start immediately at our manufacturing facilities in Regina, Saskatchewan.
The right candidates will have the opportunity to be trained in-house working alongside our highly specialized team. We are looking for ambitious, hardworking individuals that want to build their career with a company that will provide advancement and security for them for the long haul while gaining all the experience needed to become a highly specialized professional in the industry.
We are an industry leader that employs the very latest technologies and equipment to build the best products out there andpride ourselves on delivering a safe, clean work environment for all of ouremployees.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Prepare and paint, load and unload paint system
- Read and understand shop drawings
- Work closely with production supervisor
- Maintenance of paint system and all equipment
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Forklift and overhead crane experience an asset
- Liquid and powder paint experience an asset
- Familiar with all shop tools related to the job
- Must be a team player
- Must be able to work shift work
- Must be able to work independent when required
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds