Partner Account Manager (Remote Friendly)
At 7shifts, we’re building a team and product that will help change the restaurant industry for the better, one shift at a time.
We believe that starts from the inside-out. Our Values—Be radically candid, Embrace new challenges, Act like an owner, Make every experience an 11, and Solve with simplicity (otherwise known as BEAMS)—are the bedrock of our team member experience. Those values are also what drive our customer experience, and are a big reason why we’re trusted by more than 350,000 restaurant pros around the world.
The restaurant industry in particular has been severely impacted by the pandemic, and the adoption of technology has become essential to the industry’s survival. 7shifts has supported restaurants with labor management tools through the pandemic, and have seen record growth as a company as the industry steadily recovers. When every dollar counts in the face of reopening, restaurants across North America are turning to tech partners like 7shifts to help save them up to 5% on labor and grow rapidly out of the pandemic. We are scaling fast and adding hundreds of new customers every month.
We are looking for candidates that have a passion for relationship building, a track record of achieving high partner/client satisfaction levels, and hitting targets and milestones.
As the Partner Account Manager, you will work as part of our fast-growing Partnerships team, managing relationships with a network of world-class Point-of-Sale, Payroll, HCM and restaurant tech partners.
The position is remote friendly (anywhere in Canada or the US), with the option to work from our offices in Saskatoon,Toronto or NY.
We’re building an inclusive work environment that is representative of the diverse industry we have the pleasure of serving and encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply.
What you’ll do:
- Drive leads through day-to-day communication with partners and establish regular cadence of emails, calls, and in-person meetings
- Implement ongoing team training and engagement strategies for partner’s client-facing teams (contests, lunch & learns, 1:1 lead-sharing calls, etc.)
- Support 7shifts marketing efforts to drive leads via co-marketing activities with partner
- Act as an advocate for partners by communicating their feedback to internal teams at 7shifts (product, support, marketing, etc)
What you have:
- 1+ years experience in a sales, customer success, or partnerships role at a B2B SaaS company
- Track record of achieving high partner/client satisfaction levels and hitting targets and milestones
- High energy, outgoing, passion for connecting and creating relationships
It’d be even cooler if you had:
- Experience selling or working in the restaurant or hospitality industry; knowledge of restaurant operations
- Experience in scheduling/Human Capital Management
- Experience in a similar role in a founder-led company or SaaS environment
- Business Degree
7shifts is a cloud-based labor management platform designed for the restaurant industry. We help restaurateurs – from independent establishments to large franchises – by making it easy for them to properly schedule their staff, streamline team communications, and reduce labor costs. Since our founding in 2014, we have scaled rapidly to become the leading labor management solution for restaurants.
Our Response to COVID-19
Our team is fully supported in working remotely. We have protocols in place for those who wish to work out of our Saskatoon, Toronto, or Hoboken New Jersey offices. When it’s safe to do so, Shifties will be able to work where they work best, whether that’s fully remote, or working from the office on a hybrid basis or fully in-office.
Our People and Culture team has transitioned the recruitment, hiring, and onboarding processes to be fully virtual. We’ve added dozens of Shifties to the team since then.
While working remotely challenges our team’s connected and activity-loving nature, we’ve been able to create virtual opportunities for fun and social connection.
- Centrally located offices in Saskatoon, Toronto, and Hoboken for those who want to work in-person with their team
- Remote friendly for those who want to work from home (whether it be preference or pandemic related)
- In-person (post pandemic) or virtual annual staff retreat
- Stock options (equity) in a VC-backed startup
- Benefits coverage from the start
- Unlimited vacation
- Parental leave program
- Continuous professional development budget
- A culture that values authenticity, trust, curiosity, and diversity of thought
We thank you for your interest in joining the 7shifts team! While we welcome all applicants, only those who are selected for an interview will be contacted.