Personal Support Worker
Are you a caring, patient person with a strong desire to make others happy? Join Comfort Keepers and help make a difference in the life of a Senior.
Comfort Keepers of Toronto is seeking compassionate and reliable individuals to join our team in the role of Personal Support Worker in Etobicoke, ON. Personal Support Workers in a home care setting do more than provide great care - they change the quality of life for our senior clients, enabling them to remain independent and safe in their home longer.
As a PSW on our team, you will provide one-on-one assistance to seniors in the comfort of their own homes or in a facility to ensure they are living the most positive and purposeful lives possible. This role will allow you to connect with seniors on a personal level and make a positive impact on their day-to-day health and well-being.
- Offering competitive pay â€“ $18 to $21
- Long shifts at one location
- Interact and build relationships with your clients
- Make a difference in the lives of seniors
- Continuing training opportunities, including earned certificates
- Work close to your home
- Referral bonuses
- Direct Deposit
- Provide interactive care â€“ spend time getting to know your clients
- Bathing, showering, toileting
- Meal planning, preparation, and feeding
- Dressing & grooming
- Light housekeeping, laundry, organizing incoming mail
- Grocery shopping, running errands
- Transferring, mobility support
- Assistance with transportation to medical appointments, etc.
- Communicating with office and family
- Genuinely concerned about helping people
- Access to a mobile phone (data enabled preferred) and internet
- Reliable transportation
- Must have current Vulnerable Sector Police check (within past 6 months) or be willing to obtain one
- PSW/HCA Certificate or equivalent
- Current First Aid and CPR Training
- Available to work these shifts; Monday to Sunday 7:00 am â€“ 8:00 pm
- Required to work 3 to 4 shifts per week
- Hindi or Gujarati is an asset
- Intersection Martingrove/Kipling
Our office serves seniors in communities throughout Greater Toronto. Learn more here: https://toronto.comfortkeepers.ca/employment/
Powered by JazzHR