Go Heating/Natural Direct Canada
- Competitive hourly pay based on experience.
- Benefit plan available.
- Company Truck / Gas Card.
- Company Tablet.
- Company provided large/major tools and equipment.
- Consistent work. No downtime.
- We treat our employees like family.
- Hourly pay available of up to $50.00 per hour.
- 8,000 clients and plenty of appointments.
- Opportunity to advance.
- Locating leaks, tears, blockages, corrosion, and weather damage in water.
- Informing clients of all estimated costs before commencing work.
- Fixing issues in water by repairing or replacing these structures, or aspects thereof.
- Installing pipes, gutters, and appropriate fixtures to ensure adequate drainage.
- Ensuring that structures are in excellent working condition upon completion of each project.
- Consulting with clients to identify and address any other concerns related to their water.
- Advising clients on appropriate care for their water.
- Observing pertinent health and safety regulations.
- Familiarity with all relevant techniques and tools needed to perform your duties.
- Exceptional physical fitness and hand-eye coordination.
- Capacity to operate independently.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Outstanding customer service skills.
- Willingness to avail yourself beyond normal working hours.
- Valid Driver's License/ Clean Driving Abstract (Required).
Barrie, ON L4N 9W3, Canada.
About Go Heating/Natural Direct Canada:
GO Heating & Cooling has been proudly serving the communities Simcoe County, Bruce, Grey, Kawartha Lakes, Muskoka, Dufferin, Peel, York, Durham Region and surrounding areas since 1977. Our reputation has been built on Quality Service, Honesty and Integrity and this has made us the service provider of choice. Over the years, the GO company has grown but our commitment to our core values and to our community remains the same today as it did when we first opened our doors. Today we’re more than just furnaces and air conditioners – we’re home comfort experts. We know what it takes to keep your home healthy and comfortable, each and every day.