Product Development Manager
Artika is looking for a Product Development Manager to join its growing team. Reporting to the VP Product Development, your main responsibility will be to plan, lead and coordinate the tasks, costs, timelines and budgets within the product scope and project boundaries, while working collaboratively across the entire organization and with outside collaborators. The ideal candidate is a perceptive and creative leader, as well as a reliable problem-solver and a good communicator able to gather the efforts of various stakeholders in order to deliver excellent products for our customers.
- Work with the Sales, Engineering, Design, Marketing, Sourcing and Supply Chain departments to develop new products;
- Lead and manage the delivery of product pipeline projects on time and within scope;
- Create detail work plans and reports to ensure project metrics are met. Work cross-functionally with relevant stakeholders to ensure understanding and ownership of deliverables;
- Identify risk and communicate appropriately with senior management to develop risk mitigation plan;
- Manage or resolve any issues that may arise between deliverables, projects or functional groups;
- Coordinate with our overseas sourcing team and manufacturing partners for prototyping and mass production;
- Manage product development timeline and milestones;
- Negotiate product and tooling costing with manufacturing partners;
- Quickly develop and test new technologies and products.
- Leadership, communication, and follow-through abilities are critical;
- Experience with UX and fast iteration cycles is a plus;
- A minimum of 3-5 years in product development;
- English communication skills (Chinese and/or French is a plus);
- Lighting, plumbing and/or smart product experience is a plus;
- Experience with Chinese/Asian manufacturing partners is a plus.
**Salary based on experience**
**Kindly note that only selected candidates will be contacted**