9 days ago
Hands on experience with UNIX
- Hands on experience with SQL based database
- Three Tier Support experience with DBs such as IBM, DB2, Sybase, Mongo, Green Plum, KDB
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and willingness to take ownership
- Problem solving mindset and solution enabler
- Great Problem trouble shooting and debug ability
- Familiar with Financial Products like Equity and Fixed Income, securities, different type of risks in an investment bank, Trade flow
- Should be able to contribute in system design and architecture with strong database knowledge.
- Knowledge of Automation Related activities using scripting languages such as Python, Bash, Perl, Ruby
- Generally speaking, practical experience running large scale online systems is always an advantage.
Synechron is a leading digital transformation consulting firm focused on the financial services industry and is working to Accelerate Digital initiatives for banks, asset managers, and insurance companies around the world. Synechron uniquely delivers these firms an end-to-end Digital, Consulting and Technology capabilities with expertise in wholesale banking, wealth management and insurance as well as emerging technologies like Blockchain, Artificial Intelligence, and Data Science. Based in New York, the company has 22 offices around the globe, with over 10,000 employees producing over $650M+ in annual revenue.
5,000 to 9,999 employees