Production Technician (Part Time)
Auxly Cannabis Group
Carleton Place, ON
Kolab Project is a cannabis brand, wholly owned by Auxly Cannabis Group Inc., that aims to connect with those
actively in the cannabis category that have an appreciation for the positive impact that art, culture, and design have
on humanity. Kolab Project cannabis products, available at licensed cannabis retailers across Canada, include
premium pre-rolls, vapes, soft chews and chocolate. Learn more at kolabproject.com and stay up-to-date at Twitter:
@kolabproject; Instagram: @kolabproject; Facebook: @kolabproject.
Reporting to the Post-Production Team Lead, the Post-Production Technician will be responsible for assisting in all post-production activities, including milling, sifting, pre-roll production, packaging, labelling, sampling, order fulfillment and facility sanitation. Please note this is a weekend part time position.What can you expect to do:
- Perform all pre-roll manufacturing processes.
- Perform packaging runs.
- Participate in order fulfillment activities.
- Perform batch sampling for external testing.
- Strictly adhere to the companyâ€™s Standard Operating Procedures (SOPâ€™s).
- Assist the Operations and Production team in ensuring the Kolabâ€™s facility remains organized and kept in a sanitary condition.
- Complete all documentation related to production and sanitation activities.
- Other related duties as assigned.
- Post-Secondary education an asset.
What's in it for you
- Amazing and valuable experience in a new industry and rapidly growing company!
Kolab Project is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from all qualified individuals. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We provide accommodation for job applicants with disabilities during the recruitment process in accordance with applicable laws. Please contact us to request accommodation