LOOKING for a Program Manager who will be part of the Enterprise Information Security team and will be responsible for the smooth and successful execution of multiple inflight security programs within EIS spanning both cloud and on-prem environments.
Location: Ottawa (remote to start)
Duration: 12 months+
Security Clearance required: Enhanced
Required Experience/ Skills:
- Must have 10+ years of overall experience in actual Program management or large-scale program delivery. Prior experience in delivering complex security transformations. Prior experience should include proven track-record of delivering outcomes in security projects across people, process, tech/solution and info, in both prem and cloud security ecosystems.
- Proven experience as program director or other managerial position
- Thorough understanding of project/program management techniques and methods
- Excellent Knowledge of performance evaluation techniques and key metrics
- Outstanding knowledge of data analysis, reporting and budgeting
- Working knowledge of MS office, program management software (e.g. MS Project, JIRA, Confluence etc.)
- Strategic thinking and business acumen
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- An analytical mindset with great problem-solving abilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science and/or engineering; MBA is an asset
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred
- Knowledge of Cybersecurity frameworks such as NIST CSF, CSA, ISO etc.
- Experience in leading projects in security domains such as SOC, SIEM, Vulnerability Management, Cloud Security, Identity & Access Management
- Experience managing stakeholders in complex environments
- Experience working in both waterfall and agile environments
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills