Our client in London has partnered with Randstad Engineering in their search for a Civil Project Manager (Land Development) to join their growing team! This role will include support in identifying business development opportunities, understanding industry and development in the Region of Waterloo, leading proposal efforts including completing project scoping and RFP assessments.
This is a permanent opportunity with a full service engineering organization that is focused on positive working relationships and a high caliber of professional service; Offering a competitive salary, performance bonuses, RRSP Matching Program, Benefits, Vacation and Flexibility.
• Manage day-to-day client interactions, communicate effectively with clients and internal/external project teams, and continually seek opportunities to increase client satisfaction;
• Managing project execution by providing direction to the project team, appropriately scheduling time and acting as main point of contact between internal and external project teams;• Responsible for the planning, executing and delivery of land and site development projects, ensuring the project is within budget and on schedule while managing the clients’ expectations;
• Procure new projects and clients by identifying business development opportunities, understanding industry and development in the City of London and the London area, leading proposal efforts including completing project scoping and RFP assessments;
• Managing project financials including invoicing, progress payment certificates, collecting accounts receivables and managing project budgets
• Civil Engineering Degree
• 5 years of experience in a similar role
• P.Eng or C.E.T Designation
• Strong knowledge of Subdivision and Site Plan review process
• Strong technical report writing skills, as well as written and verbal communication skills
• Working knowledge of MS Office software, including Outlook, Excel and Word
If you are interested in this opportunity, apply today! Only qualified candidates will be contacted.