Property Maintenance Labor
Greater Toronto Area, ON
Finding work is Easier than ever.
Join our Talent group and Fast-Track your Job Search.
Access to meaningful jobs that matches your skills and experience and suits your schedule and location.
We are registering Property Maintenance Labors to work for our clients in Greater Toronto Area.(GTA)
- Transport materials to different locations within the facility.
- Load, unload, ship and receive warehouse items.
- Adhere to production schedules.
- Optimize loads to ensure warehouse efficiency.
- Inspect damaged vehicles.
- Adhere to safety management standards.
Click the link below to register in 3 easy steps.
Job Duties Include:
- Design work schedule for workers on property.
- Implement and enforce property maintenance policies and standards.
- Inspect buildings, appliances and equipment for functionality.
- Ensure that properties are safe and devoid of danger by providing appropriate machinery where applicable and access points in case of emergency.
- Conduct periodic training sessions for new maintenance workers to get them acquainted with the job.
- Oversee the periodic training and testing done by external vendors such as the fire service department.
- Diagnose problems with appliances and facilitate their prompt repairs for the use of property users.
Powered by JazzHR