30+ days ago
Dialogue is the leading telemedicine company in Canada, on a mission to deliver personalized quality care for everyone. Patients can access a full team of physicians, nurses and other medical specialists from anywhere. Dialogue is serving thousands of patients on its platform, who love the service, and who are our biggest ambassadors. Behind the beautifully-crafted experiences and all the growth is our engineering team. We build mobile and web apps that connect patients and physicians, behind an administrative management dashboard. All these systems are running on a common platform, and on a secure and scalable infrastructure.
Dialogue service is made up of several products. There are apps for patients (on iOS, Android, and Web) that integrate secure messaging and video. There's a complete Care Platform, a system used by nurses and doctors to provide care to a growing number of patients. Finally, there's a management console that HR managers and benefits administrators use to provide Dialogue services across their organizations to employees and their families. This product integrates comprehensive billing and subscription management capabilities.
The technology stack consists of React and React Native on the front-end. Python micro-services running on AWS. We integrate analytics systems like Segment, Sentry and Rollbar. Some of the test tools we use are CodeCov, TestRail and Cypress.
We’re looking for a talented QA analyst to join our team. We have an ambitious roadmap. The service grows fast. We need to handle increasingly complex client organizations and improve the quality and the capabilities of our products. You will get to know the products inside out, and get to keep it at peak performance by setting up end-to-end tests, validating new features, and make sure everything works hand in hand with external services we integrate with. You’ll be working with the latest technologies and testing frameworks within a highly talented team.
If that sounds like your kind of challenge, join us!
You will be responsible for
- Owning the quality of Dialogue's administrative platform and its integrated billing systems;
- Providing insight to development and design based on your frontline experience with the platform;
- Encouraging engineering best practices code standards, unit testing, and other strategies to improve and ensure code quality to drive quality early in the development cycle;
- Filing and reviewing bugs, following up on what caused them and taking steps to ensure we avoid making similar mistakes in the future;
- Reviewing, contributing to and extending automated test suites (integration, functional);
- Developing test strategies and plans for new features and regression test suites;
- Writing and maintaining manual regression test suites for external testers;
- Working with engineers to investigate hard-to-reproduce bugs, narrow-down the failure conditions and fix simples issues directly in the product;
- Evaluating testing tools and test frameworks which can be leveraged within the project.
What kind of person are we looking for?
We are looking for a team player to join our growing QA team, with some programming experience or a strong motivation to learn. Since your role includes communicating with a wide range of people within the company, we value your ability to express yourself in both technical and user-friendly language. We strongly appreciate your interest in learning new things and overcoming challenges in a creative way, and are looking for someone who is not afraid to speak their mind while being mindful about other people's realities. It'd be great you already have some comprehension of AWS/Python/React, but the main reason we'd pick you is your problem-solving ability and innovative mindset.
What we offer
- Learn and be challenged daily by smart, hard-working and ambitious colleagues;
- A competitive salary, stock options, and top-tier benefits plan (including unlimited access to Dialogue) for you and your family;
- A beautiful sunny location in Old Montréal, next to cafés, restaurants and in front of a metro and a Bixi stand;
- Delicious healthy meals catered by a top Montreal chef.
But most of all, a chance to shape the future of healthcare.