Regional Marketing Specialist (Americas)
LMI Technologies, recognized as one of Canadaâ€™s Best Workplaces, is a medium-sized technology company built on a culture of openness, respect and professional excellence. At LMI our staff work passionately toward the common goal of designing and delivering innovative 3D machine vision solutions to OEMs and System Integrators working in industrial factory automation around the world. The result of this teamwork is high-performance, easy-to-implement and cost-effective 3D sensor technologies that deliver the best results in even the most challenging 3D inline inspection applications.
What will you do as a Regional Marketing Specialist (Americas)?
The Regional Marketing Specialist is responsible for carrying out various marketing-related duties including work on projects from planning to execution assigned by the Content Marketing Manager. This role tackles a broad range of tasks but is primarily focused on the distribution and development of marketing content developed by the content team.
This role requires excellent project management and communications skills. Additional activities include support of marketing events such as trade shows, road shows, material sourcing, annual budgeting, and general support of local Marketing activities.
The Regional Marketing Specialist is part of our global marketing team, working as the lead point of contact for America Sales Reps and reports directly to the Marketing Content Manager in our HQ office.
Typical duties, responsibilities and activities include:
- Provide development services for various forms of marketing collateral including website copy, print materials, advertisements, press releases, trade show messaging, and marketing campaigns using a variety of tools including Adobe Creative Suite, Google Documents, WordPress web content management system, etc.
- Strong grasp of key Marketing platforms such as Monday, Hubspot, Netsuite
- Management of communications of Marketing initiatives to the Internal LMI Sales Team for your region, as well as development and management of relationships with the distribution channel.
- Work closely with LMIâ€™s partners to ensure co-marketing success, in addition to having adequate knowledge, training, and resources of Gocator products
- Create sales tools such as presentations, videos, and collateral that support the selling process.
- Managing regional marketing databases to ensure materials and contacts are maintained correctly and kept up-to-date.
- Assist in the execution of trade show or road show activities and inventory management of tradeshow and roadshow materials
- Understand, manage, and deliver regular marketing campaign performance/lead generation analytics & reporting
- Provide administrative support and assistance to the marketing team (ie. research, sourcing quotes from vendors, keep Marketing Calendar updated)
- Curation and distribution of existing marketing content to the Americas sales team members for LinkedIN posts.
- Targeted digital marketing campaign building, management, deployment, and reporting (LinkedIn, Hubspot)
- Other general Marketing projects as required
What do you need to be successful?
- Business degree or diploma in Marketing or related field
- 1-2 years of marketing or advertising experience in high-tech or machine vision industry required
- Proven ability to effectively translate highly technical information while maintaining core messaging and positioning, preferably for the machine vision industry
- Attention to detail and a commitment to quality
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word), Adobe Creative Suite and Redukon. Knowledge of Google documents an asset.
- Ability to work individually and on self-driven projects
- Handle the pressure to meet multiple project deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- A positive attitude, willingness to learn and ability to take initiative
How to submit your interest?
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity and working for a fast-growing global technology company with an inspiring and engaging workplace environment, please submit your application to our Human Resources team in confidence by clicking the â€œApply Nowâ€ button.
While we appreciate your interest in LMI very much, we are only able to respond to candidates selected for further consideration. We look forward to talking to you about the possibilities of beginning a rewarding new chapter of your career!
Why being inclusive is important to us?
At LMI Technologies, we are an Equal Opportunity employer and we value the diversity of the people we hire and serve. We strive to build and grow our team that fosters variety in backgrounds, perspectives, experiences and skills. We embrace inclusiveness in our workplace, so we can utilize each personâ€™s talents and strengths.
If you are interested in working for a fast-growing global technology company with an inspiring and engaging workplace environment, we invite you to apply and talk about the possibilities of beginning a rewarding new chapter of your career.
Powered by JazzHR