Our established dental practice in East Mississauga is looking for a Registered Dental Hygienist to join our dental family!
If you are an exceptional Registered Dental Hygienist available to work on Tuesdays and/or Thursdays (especially if you are able to work afternoon/evenings), we are looking for you! The ideal RDH will have a calm, reassuring, and friendly demeanor as well as the ability to multitask in a fast-paced atmosphere. Excellent customer service and communication skills are an asset. Must be a Registered Dental Hygienist. Availability to work Tuesdays and/or Thursdays is preferred.
If you are unable to work these days, we would still love to hear from you! Please advise in your application the days and times you are available to work.
- Collecting up-to-date medical and dental histories from patients.
- Recording dental conditions based on observations and evaluations (includes charting hygiene care provided during visit). -- Charting is computer-based.
- Applying pit and fissure sealants, as well as desensitization gel
- Scaling/Root Planing, Polishing and Fluoride Application
- Sterilize dental instruments and tools according to IPAC and CDHO guidelines
- Sterilizing the operatory as well as keeping the operatory stocked (when low on supplies), organized and clean
- Instructing patients of all ages on proper oral hygiene and care
- Taking Digital Intra-oral Radiographs
Our office is looking for a hygienist that is responsible, organized, and has good communication skills. Most importantly, our office is looking for someone who really enjoys serving patients and has a natural enthusiasm for the field of dentistry, as well as for helping others by providing high quality personalized care.
If you are a Registered Dental Hygienist that fits the criteria above, we would love to hear from you! Please attach your resume. We look forward to hearing from you!About Dr. Seema Steffens DPC:
Dr. Seema Steffens DPC, is dedicated to delivering the highest level of dental treatment in a friendly and relaxing atmosphere. We are conveniently located in a home in Mississauga, on Dixie Road, just north of Rathburn.