Our growing dental practice in East Mississauga is looking for a Registered Dental HygienistonThursdays to join our close-knit teamstarting as soon as possible.
If you are an exceptional Registered Dental Hygienist available to work Thursdays (especially if you are able to work afternoon/evenings), we are looking for you! The ideal candidate will have a calm, reassuring, and friendly demeanor as well as the ability to multitask in a fast-paced atmosphere. Excellent customer service and communication skills are an asset. Must be a Registered Dental Hygienist. Must be able to work Thursdays.
For the right candidate, this may lead to full time in the future.
- Collect medical and dental histories from patients and update them regularly
- Chart dental conditions based on dentists’ observations and evaluations
- Pit and Fissure sealants and Desensitization
- Scaling and Root Planing, Polishing and Fluoride
- Sterilize dental instruments and tools according to IPAC
- Sterilizing the operatory as well as regular organizing and maintaining the operatory
- Sharpening Instruments
- Instruct patients of all ages on proper oral hygiene and care
- Ability to take alginate impressions
Our office is looking for someone who is organized has good communication skills and is a responsible person. Most importantly, our office is looking for someone who really enjoys serving patients and has a natural enthusiasm for the field of dentistry and for helping others by providing high quality personalized care.
If you are a Registered Dental Hygienist that fits the criteria above, please attach your resume. We look forward to hearing from you! Thank you for your time.About Dr. Seema Steffens DPC:
Dr. Seema Steffens DPC, is dedicated to delivering the highest level of dental treatment in a friendly and relaxing atmosphere. We are conveniently located in a home in Mississauga, on Dixie Road, just north of Rathburn.