Registered Practical Nurse (RPN)
ComForCare Home Health Care - Richmond-Markham
ComForCare Richmond Hill-Markham is seeking a compassionate and professional RPN to join our team to work in Hamilton.
We are looking for a naturally nurturing RPN to provide care for clients in their homesThis position is full time, working closely with a supportive family, and will include some shifts.
Providing high quality care guided by an individualized care plan Assist with ADLs:
- bathing, grooming, oral hygiene
- range of motion exercises an safe use of assistive devices
- toileting and incontinence care
- Tasks include support with transfers and positioning.
BiPAP monitoring and administration; nebulizer treatments
Cough assist and suction
Blood sugar monitoring
G tube daily care and maintenance
- Registration with the CNO
- The ability to obtain a vulnerable sector check acceptable to ComForCare Richmond Hll-Markham
- Experience in a private home care setting is an asset
- Someone who is positive, patient and respectful
Your safety is our top priority. We provide COVID-19 training and personal protective equipment (PPE) to all employees.
By selecting the positions below, you acknowledge that you are applying for employment with an independently owned and operated ComForCare franchisee, a separate company and employer from ComForCare and any of its affiliates or subsidiaries. You understand that each independent franchisee is solely responsible for all decisions relating to employment including (and without limitation to) hiring and termination, and ComForCare does not accept, review or store my application. Any questions about your application or the hiring process must be directed to the locally owned and operated ComForCare franchisee.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Disability/Veteran.