Retail Intelligence Analyst
The Retail Intelligence Analyst position will focus on providing insights regarding retail opportunities and industry trends to help support business initiatives. Incumbent must adapt well to quickly changing environments and collaborate effectively with other team members by sharing new and exciting discoveries related to process improvements.
The incumbent(s) in this position should exhibit the following ACOSTA/MOSAIC values:People Minded – Must show dignity and respect to all peopleIntegrity – Must exemplify the highest degree of ethical behaviorResults Oriented – Must show passion, pride and commitment to succeedTrust – Must be honest, sincere and confidentTeamwork – Must build trusting relationshipsInnovation – Must progress through a combination of creativity, common sense and visionBalance – Must maintain an optimistic attitude and keep perspective on what is important in life
Essential Functions of this Position (list in order of most important to least important):
- Support data-driven decisions to keep Clients’ competitive in the marketplace thru the utilization of the following data sources and tools. (Nielsen, POS data, Retail data, Shipment, Kantar, Etc.)
- Develop and maintain client facing scorecards, measuring progress against defined KPIs. Provide analysis and next step recommendations.
- Responsible for data accuracy- analyzing data for completeness, format, and conformity.
- Present data in clear and meaningful fashion, stay up to date on data visualization trends and theory. Required to interface directly with clients to present results and discuss KPIs.
- Builds adhoc reports for review from other departments or management on a must-need basis
- Improves systems by studying current practices; designing modifications.
Minimum Education Requirements:
- High School Diploma/GED
- Bachelor of Arts Degree
- Must have a college degree or three years experience in the field of data analytics.
Knowledge, Skill and Ability Requirements:
- Must be able to demonstrate an advanced degree of proficiency in Windows and related software applications including Excel, PowerPoint, Access and PowerBI)
- Strong interpersonal , presentation and time management skills.
- Working knowledge and experience with PowerBI, Nielsen Answers, SQL, Qlikview
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
Acosta Sales & Marketing is an Equal Opportunity Employer
By submitting your application you agree with and accept the Acosta Privacy Statement and Terms of Conditions.