30+ days ago
This particular function is mainly in charge of supporting the company throughout the regions, by controlling the business, industry preparation as well as campaign execution, which includes strategic and tactical plan to increase penetration inside new places, by delivering need & sales targets. The job will even support the buyer Liaison Officer in ensuring almost all nearby location engagement is extensively planned and opportunities are backed.
- Client Service refers to the ability to communicate efficiently and professionally with clients. At work, client service skills are required to interact with clients on behalf of the employer.
- Teamwork refers to the skills needed to interact with other people. At work, people work with others in pairs and in small and large groups to coordinate tasks, share resources, plan, make decisions, negotiate, solve conflicts and complete other activities that involve teamwork.
- Communication refers to the skills needed to exchange thoughts and information with other people. This exchange can happen orally by speaking, listening and using non-verbal cues, such as body language or in writing. At work, people use communication skills to talk to customers, discuss products with suppliers, explain work procedures to co-workers, participate in virtual sales meetings with clients, and other activities that involve verbal or written exchanges.
- Digital technology refers to the skills needed to understand and use digital systems, tools and applications, and to process digital information. At work, people use digital technology skills to input, access, analyze, organize, create and communicate information and ideas using computers, software, point-of-sale equipment, email, podcasts, web applications, smart phones and other digital devices.
- Leadership refers to a number of skills, including communication, relationship building, and the ability to delegate and traits such as honesty. At work, leadership skills are required when working in a team, demonstrating initiative, and taking responsibility for the completion of tasks that require multiple employees.
AKP Solutions is a small consulting firm located in Toronto providing general business management and professional consulting services through independent contractors since 2019. In response to COVID-19, we are proud to be building Cansulta, a website and online community for small business owners and entrepreneurs who need to manage and grow their business to connect with vetted consultants. Cansulta is an innovative online platform dedicated to the shared success of entrepreneurs and consultants centered on its core tenets of accessibility, affordability and automation. Our internal activities include the research, planning, design, development, project management, marketing, and support services required to maintain the platform.