Scooter Techs – Training Provided!
Are you mechanically inclined, good with basic hand tools and have a knack for fixing things? Do you want to do your part to help the environment? Do you want to be a part of a new revolution in Red Deer? Great! We have the perfect job for you! We are looking for full-time and part-time techs to maintain and repair our fleet of innovative, environmentally friendly electric scooters right here in the Red Deer area!
If you have a passion for helping to make the city easier to navigate and you want to be part of changing how we provide affordable, inexpensive options to meet the transportation needs of Red Deer, we would love to hear from you!
- Based at the Red Deer facility to maintain and repair the full fleet of electric scooters
- Use technology and software to log fleet activity and data to optimize fleet performance
- Support the functionality of the scooter throughout its life cycle
- Perform light field repairs and field diagnostics as required
- Collaborate with teammates, as well as work independently
- Mechanically inclined, bike repair/ small engine repair experience would be ideal
- Experience and/ or comfortability trouble-shooting electronic devices
- A minimum of a class 5 license and a clear Driver’s Abstract to be provided
- Agreeable to a criminal background check as part of employment
- Able to use basic hand tools and lift up to 50 lbs on a regular basis
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Flexibility to work a variety of shifts, including weekends as required
- Self- directed with the ability to work within a team environment
There are a variety of shifts available as the scooters are operational 24 hours/ day, 7 days/ week, starting now – end of November. This is a great opportunity to join a company focused on making our city more livable, reducing emissions and congestion – and they need you to join with them to make it happen! Don’t wait – apply now!!About Equation Staffing Solutions Inc :
Equation Staffing Solutions is a successful, award-winning Calgary based staffing and recruitment agency specializing in the placement of candidates on a temporary, contract or permanent basis. The industries we serve include oil and gas, warehousing & transportation, finance & accounting, banking, health care, educational institutions, engineering & technology, manufacturing, construction, agriculture and all levels of government. The job families we place people in comprise of general office & admin support, human resources, customer support, warehousing, trades, machine operators, production, accounting, records management, business management & information management.