Job Type: Permanent
Primary Location: Multiple Locations, Canada
All Available Locations: Toronto; Montreal
Be empowered to lead and have impact with clients, our communities and in the office.
Be expected to share your ideas and to make them a reality.
Be part of a firm that leads the way and pushes themselves to look like contemporary Canada.
Join our Supply Chain practice! Named a leader in Supply Chain and Operations Consulting by both Gartner and Kennedy Consulting Research & Advisory.
What will your typical day look like?
Our practice has global reach and you might find yourself jumping on a flight to Montreal, Vancouver, Chicago, Hong Kong, Sweden, and many other interesting locations (Covid-19 restrictions permitting). Wherever it may be, you will:
- Participate in best-in-class Logistics & Distribution strategy projects, operations assessments, and transformations
- Develop innovative recommendations to address client issues based on an understanding of the client business and industry
- Work collaboratively with client personnel to achieve project goals and complete deliverables on-time
- Build strong relationships with client counterparts and key stakeholders
- Provide clear and concise status updates and assist the leadership team with managing project risks
- Develop proposals to assist clients in improving their supply chain performance
- Continuously improve professional skills through a variety of Deloitte and external training courses
About the team
Our Deloitte Supply Chain & Network Operations Consulting practice is the largest in the Canadian market and part of the largest consulting firm in the world. We have 150+ practitioners in our team and we are still growing. We have offices across Canada: Toronto, Montreal Vancouver, and Calgary to name only a few. We value diversity, which is why our team members come from diverse backgrounds and countries.
We work hand-in-hand with our clients across industries to improve business performance, drive shareholder value and create a competitive advantage. Our work involves developing innovative recommendations to address client issues and help senior executives through strategic decision-making. We leverage our ability to bring an end-to-end approach from a strategic roadmap through implementation and execution.
If you have ideas you are passionate about, you are welcome to explore them through: market research, proposals, recruitment, innovation labs, strategy development, AI joint ventures, and career coaching/mentorship opportunities just to name a few.
Enough about us, let’s talk about you
You are someone who:
- Has a Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 3-6 years of consulting and/or industry experience with Logistics & Distribution
- Demonstrates experienced in Supply Chain Assessments, Business Process Improvement, Transportation Sourcing, or Distribution Centre design, and familiarity to relevant supporting supply chain technologies e.g., WMS/TMS/Order Management and Inventory Planning tools
- Has solid understanding of Transportation, Planning, Execution, Freight Settlement, Network Design, Supply Chain Strategy, Warehouse Operations & Optimization, Distribution Centre design, or experience with LTL, TL and Rail modes of transport
- Is committed to professional and client service excellence
- Is comfortable working in an ambiguous environment with pressing deadlines and constantly changing priorities, and operates with minimal supervision
- Has superior verbal and written communication skills and demonstrates the ability to work effectively in teams
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world’s best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
The next step is yours
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively – that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates that represents the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes candidates from Indigenous communities in support of living our values and our commitments to our Reconciliation Action Plan . We encourage you to connect with us at
firstname.lastname@example.org if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We’d love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We’ve designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 52 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.